Tent for cottages — tips on choosing and features of the best designs (85 photos)
The dacha of a modern person today is not only vegetable beds, but also a place for recreation. On a hot summer day, it's not so easy to hide from the scorching sun. And here a tent with a net can come to the aid of summer residents. He will be an indispensable assistant for lovers of quiet country evenings.
A summer house in the form of a tent will be a wonderful addition to your country house and, of course, will become a favorite holiday destination for all households and their guests.
The tent-tent for cottages has a number of indisputable advantages. Models of country tents are light and cheap, they require minimal care. This type of product is very mobile, you can easily place it anywhere on your site.
The tent-tent creates a large area of shade, which allows you to safely hide from the scorching sun or strong gusts of wind. This dacha plot item pleases with a large variety of colors and a wide choice of materials for manufacturing. According to all these points, the tent wins over the stationary gazebo.
And yet, for what purposes did they come up with a tent? Naturally, it was invented to create a comfortable stay.
Under its arch it will be fun at friendly parties until late at night, hold a romantic meeting, soak up in a comfortable chaise longue, and just breathe fresh air. Of course, the main task of the tent is to create and maintain a comfortable stay.
Variety of designs
Before you go to buy your own canopy, you need to decide which type of construction you prefer and, perhaps, pre-view the photo of the tent for the cottage.
Tents come in two types: fully open and with closed walls.
The simplest model is a gazebo on four pillars connected by a dome. This model is very convenient for operation in spring and autumn, when there are no insects and the scorching sun. Often such a tent is placed near the barbecue area, or in the corner of the plot where there are no drafts.
A tent-tent with closed walls turns out to be very useful in hot weather. If you push the stole, you can hide from annoying insects, strong gusts of wind and the sultry sun.
But it is worth noting that the air circulation inside the tent is very good. And if there is a desire or a need, then you can "open" one of the walls.
Building materials for tents
Country tents can be distinguished by the materials from which they are made.
Tree. The main advantages of tents made of wood are environmental safety and versatility. The gazebo on a wooden frame is easily disassembled and perfectly overwinters in the utility block in disassembled form.
Of course, you can make the structure not collapsible, one-piece, but then you will not be able to change its location on your site so easily.
Brick. A tent with a brick frame is most often used as a summer kitchen. It will be very nice to gather the whole family here for a summer lunch. There are a great many opportunities to use such a tent.
The construction of a brick gazebo tent is not quite simple and expensive, but the service life is quite noticeable.
Metal. The metal frame is durable and reliable. However, to build such a tent, it is necessary to use the help of a welded one. This holiday destination will delight you and your guests for more than one year.
Choosing a place for a tent
Regardless of the variety, a tent for a cottage is an independent element of decor. Even the simplest garden awning should be in harmony with the design of the entire site. Before starting work on the installation of the tent, it is necessary to determine its location.
It is better to choose a flat installation site, without any debris and tree rhizomes.
When building a stationary tent, first of all, it is necessary to fill the foundation. A strong base significantly extends the service life.
We create with our own hands
To build a place of rest with your own hands is quite simple. We will make a tent for a gazebo on the basis of a wooden frame. It is necessary to prepare tools and construction materials in advance. To build, we will need wooden beams and boards, an awning to create a dome.
- We choose a platform on which the tent will be located.
- It is necessary to make four pits sixty cm deep . These will be the corners of the tent.
- All wooden components must be primed and allowed to dry. 4. We place the wooden bars in the pits and tamp them with earth. One side of the gazebo should be slightly higher than the other. This is necessary so that rain and snow do not accumulate on the roof.
- In the middle of the racks attaches the boards across. Externally, it should look like a grid, and the roof will be placed on it.
- The final moment is the pulling of the drapery. The waterproof tent is ready! A tent made with your own hands will be the pride of your fazenda.
We choose a tent according to the type of construction.
You have already realized that tents differ in the type of structures. There are open and closed type constructions.
Closed type tentThere are models on the modern market, not only for military or tourists, but also for wide use.
- The tent becomes indispensable when using a collapsible hinged structure, the assembly of which is carried out in a matter of minutes.
- The tent has huge functionality.
- The most popular are models with not much weight. From them you can choose your own comfortable and not expensive tent.
- There are many options designed for children.
Open type canopiesHaving decided for what purposes you need a tent, you can easily choose a suitable design for yourself.
- Options for open canopies, without side walls, are necessary for protection from the sun, wind and precipitation. Mosquito tents for cottages save from flies, midges and mosquitoes.
- The umbrella model is the most popular. It looks like an ordinary rain umbrella, with the same opening mechanism. But this design will not protect against strong gusts of wind and heavy precipitation.
Closed models can be considered universal, as they are suitable for use in any weather.
Choosing a tent for your fazenda, you need not only to focus on practicality, but also take into account the appearance. A beautiful gazebo awning will help give your site a unique style.
A large number of people already use their suburban areas to relax from everyday problems. Therefore, it is necessary to have a tent on your site for a pleasant pastime.
Photo tent for garden